Our Best Sellers
Lovaza 1000mg 120 gelcaps (Generics Omega-3-acid Ethyl Esters) are encapsulated fat regulating meds. They are ingested into the body through oral administration. They are specified to persons with a lot of fats in the blood which if left to accumulate cause a wide range of diseases in man. They are likely to cause obesity and insulin resistance consequently leading to hardening of arteries. If you have this condition, it is prudent to make regular visits to a medic for check-ups and adhere to his or her regulations.
Dosage forms and use of omega 3 acid ethyl esters 1000 mg cap
Lovaza 1000mg drug is given in form of capsules loaded with a light-yellow oil. The orally ingested tabs are required to be taken daily, a dosage of 4mg. One tab represents 1gm, therefore that is 4 tabs a day. It is forbidden to break open or chew the tablets when swallowing. The medic can decide to split the specifications into two. This is where the patient takes 2gm or 2 tabs twice a day.
In cases where an individual is taking the drug as supplements, the dosage is 1gram to 2 gram every 8 hours with meals.
Its price is around $312 depending on the place of purchase.
Likely reactions of Omega 3 acid ethyl esters 1 gm
Lovaza medication may cause some negative reactions but they rarely occur. However, they involve upset stomach, strange taste in the mouth, black stool, easy bruising and burping. Patients should inform their doctor in case they experience either of these side effects.
Lovaza 1000 mg 120 gelcaps (Generics Omega-3-acid Ethyl Esters) interaction with different drugs
Administration of Lovaza drug with blood thinners such as aspirin and heparin must be controlled as it contains fish oil that encourages excessive bleeding.
In case an individual is on other different drugs, it is recommended to inform the physician before he prescribes the med. The physician may want to change the dosage of the medications and monitor the effects.
Certain people are allergic to fish. The above med has active omega-3 fatty acids which are obtained from various types of fish. Therefore, patients should use Lovaza 120 gelcaps drug with caution if there is a known allergic reaction.
Moreover, Lovaza 1000mg 120 gel caps drug does not work best with food that has high fats and cholesterol. Make sure you follow the diet plan recommended by the medic in detail. Alcohol is also a hindrance to the effectiveness of Lovaza 1000mg 120 gelcaps. Alcohol increases triglycerides consequently worsen the condition.
Precautions when taking Lovaza dosage 1000mg
· Don’t take Lovaza 1000 mg 120 gelcaps (Generics Omega-3-acid Ethyl Esters 1000 mg pack 120) if you have allergies caused by fish
· If you are using blood thinners, you should not take omega 3 acid ethyl esters as it leads to excessive loss of blood.
· Store Lovaza in cool places but must not be left to freeze.
· Omega-3 capsules must not be punctured but swallowed whole.
· If you happen to skip a dose, administer the missed dose immediately you remember. If significant time passed, consult with your physician. Don’t take an extra dose to make up for the one missed.
· In case you overdose Lovaza 1000 mg or Generics Omega-3-acid Ethyl Esters 1000 mg, telephone an emergency line or your doctor immediately.