Our Best Sellers
Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg - 56 tablets tabs are employed to treat people with diabetes. They are classified into three types depending on milligrams. That is 500mg, 850mg and 1000mg.The mentioned condition is characterized by having dangerous levels of glucose in the body due to insufficiency of a polypeptide hormone known as insulin. This substance achieves its purpose by regulating carbohydrate metabolism. There is need to treat the above condition otherwise it can cause cessation of life.
The directions for use Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg - 56 tablets
Janumet comes in three forms. They are highlighted below:
· Janumet 50 mg 1000 mg- these tablets are light pink in color and are coated with numbers 577 on one side.
· Janumet 50mg 850 mg – these tablets are pink in color and have numbers 515 on one side.
· Janumet 50mg 500 mg- these tablets are red in color and have numbered 575 on one side and plain on the other.
The max recommended a daily dose of generic Janumet is 100mg sitagliptin phosphate and 2000mg metformin hydrochloride. The dosage is actualized based on the patient’s remedy, the functionality of the meds, and the capacity of endurance that the patient may have. This will all depend on the doctor’s decision. However, the dose should not go beyond maximum.
Pricing of Janumet 50 1000 mg
The price of this drug is quite affordable. These tabs are available online and prices differ depending on the particular place you choose to purchase from. Moreover, drugs can be delivered to you.
Tabs Janumet 50mg 1000 interactions
Janumet 50mg 1000mg can be used alone or used together with a polypeptide hormone that regulates carbohydrate metabolism. However, do not take this drug together with alcohol. This combo causes lactic acidosis. You may experience weakness, stomach aches, cold fever, muscle pains, and slow heart rate. In cases such as these, you should consult with your doc.
It is also prudent to let the physician know whether you are using other medication as well as vitamin supplements and herbs.
Likely reactions of generic Janumet 50 1000
Like any other medication, Janumet has side effects. However, these side effects are mild and do not put an individual in harm’s way. It is possible to experience diarrhea, headaches, and a runny nose or a sore throat. If you experience such signs, make it known to your physician.
Janumet 50 mg/1000 mg - 56 tablets Precautions
Below are warning that you need to familiarize with when specified the tabs. It is prudent to follow the cautions to the latter.
· Do not use this drug when you are expectant or lactating. It is prudent that you tell your doctors if you are doing or planning to do either of those two.
· Keep it in a cool and safe place far away from children’s reach.
· Let your physician know if you have a pre existing kidney or heart condition.
· Do not exercise ignorance. Follow all the instructions given by the physician to the latter.
· If you forget to take the medication to inform your doctor or pharmacist for instructions
· In any event, you overdose, call your doctor immediately.