Invokana 300mg 120 tablets (Generic Canagliflozin). The drug above is specified to adult persons who have high glucose. It contains canagliflozin. Appropriate foods and good workouts are advisable in an event where the victim is using the aforementioned substance. These meds are fit for a purpose which prevents the occurrence of blindness, kidney failure, loss of limbs and reproductive health difficulties. It increases the process of sucrose removal and regulation. Studies have it that, daily use of this treatment reduces chances of loss of life, strokes and heart failure by 14%
Since invokana 300 mg tabs or Canagliflozin 300mg 120 tabs is a prescription drug, it is taken orally as directed by the physician. Canagliflozin 300mg 120 is available in 2 strengths which is the 100mg and the 300mg. Both the 100mg and the 300 mg are capsule shaped and the only distinguishing factor is the color. The 300 mg is white in color while the 100mg is yellow. Directions for use is dependent on factors that are determined by the physician. These factors include the following:
· Severity of the condition
· Other existing medical conditions
It is common for a physician to start patients off on a smaller dose of Canagliflozin 300mg 120 which could be adjusted over time depending on the patient’s response to the drug. The most appropriate dosage is the smallest dose that provides the most desirable effects. By virtue of this, patients are usually started off with the 100mg dose once a day. However, patients who are more tolerant to the drug could be given the 300mg which is a stronger dose. Canagliflozin 300mg 120 drug should be taken before meals in the morning and in an event that you fail to take the drug in the required time, consult with your physician on the directions to take in order not to interfere with the dosage.
Side effects to Canagliflozin drug
The following are the side effects of this drug;
· The victim may experience episodes of lightheadedness, dizziness, dry mouth and frequent urination. These symptoms are expected to go away in a couple of days.
· Other severe reactions can be classified as kidney damage, amputation of lower limbs, fractured bones and allergic reactions. It is prudent to seek immediate medical attention if you begin feeling the above symptoms
· However, it is prudent to note that your physician has judged that the benefits of using the generic drug outweigh the risks of the negative reactions in the body.
Invokana 300 mg interaction with other drugs
Drug interactions of Canagliflozin 300mg 120 may alter the way a drug functions in the body. It is important to consult with your doctor before beginning or continuing with any drug beforehand. Always consult with the physician before changing the dosage of tab invokana 300 mg.
Precautions when using generic canagliflozin 120 tab
· Never skip а Canagliflozin dose
· Limit your intake of alcohol since it may increase your chances of experiencing low blood sugar.
· Do not use heavy machinery or drive when using Canagliflozin 300mg 120 drugs because of its often causes dizziness and light headedness.
· Talk to the physician on the possibility of an allergic reaction as result of the inactive ingredients.
· Keep out of reach of children.
· Follow the physician’s instructions