Our Best Sellers
Eliquis 2.5mg 120 tablets is the brand name of the drug Apixaban 2.5mg 120 tabs. Apixaban refers to the generic name. Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets belongs to a class of Xa inhibitors (anti-coagulants) which are often referred to as blood thinners. Blood thinner medications are used to preventing the formation of blood clots by hindering the coagulation of the blood.
Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets come with a film coating. Tablets of Eliquis 2.5mg are yellow in color. Apixaban 120 tabs are used in managing patients with cardiovascular problems, pulmonary embolism (problems in the lungs) and those who have hepatic impairments in the kidney.
120 tablets of Eliquis 2.5 mg anticoagulant is used to those people who have:
- undergone knee or hip surgery
- cardiovascular problems
- problems in the lungs (pulmonary embolism)
- hepatic impairments in the kidney.
Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tabs are usually used in the management of large surgeries that take a couple of time to heal.
Route of Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets Drug Administration
With a glass of water the Eliquis should be taken. You’re advised to take Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets through the oral route as a whole. The recommended dose of Eliquis in 120tabs 2.5mg is twice daily (one tablet in the morning and the other in the evening).
Within the 12-24 hours, the Apixaban dose should be initiated after surgery is done. In most of the instances, your doctor will recommend anticoagulation prophylaxis if you’re at risk of surgical bleeding. Apixaban 2.5mg medication 120 tabs will take months for you to complete the full dose.
Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets Dosing Instructions
• Eliquis of 120tabs 2.5mg (after surgery of the hip/ knee replacement). For a knee replacement surgery it’s recommended that you take 2.5mg of Apixaban 2 time for a day: 1st tab in the morning and 2nd one - evening. The treatment is usually expected to stop after 14days. However, 120 tabs of Eliquis are used especially for patients who are at higher risk of bleeding (Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets medications therefore continued for a longer period of time until the symptoms reduce.
Apixaban 2.5mg 120tabs also can be used in the prevention of clots that may form in the legs a condition referred to as DVT is and in the lungs.
Take Eliquis 2.5g twice every day. It’s preferable that you take one tab in the morning and the other in the evening. It’s recommended that you finish the medication once you’ve taken.
In the case where an individual forgets to take Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets medication for a couple of days. If this happens to you-you will be required to start Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets medication afresh to prevent drug tolerance in the near future.
• Kidney and liver impairments
Patients with kidney problems should approach Eliquis 2.5mg medication with CAUTION. The minimum dose of 120 tabs should be taken when you have problems with the kidney. The reason is that- when someone undergoes dialysis, the toxicity in the bloodstream should be minimum not to cause contraindications.
Similarly, patients with liver problems shouldn’t approach the use of Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets. It’s recommended that before making a decision on using Eliquis and you’re worried about any liver problems. Make sure that you consult a specialist on liver testing to determine your viability to use Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets.
A reminder. If you're either pregnant or lactating mother, its advisable that you to tell your medical adviser about. Apixaban 120 tabs isn`t recommended for pediatric populations.
Eliquis 2.5 mg 120 tablets Side effects and contra-indications
• Back pain.
• Inability to control urination and long calls (bowels).
• General malaise (body weakness especially in the joints).
• Moderate to light headaches.
• Chest Pains.
It’s advisable that consult your medical adviser immediateness:
• Heavy menstrual periods.
• Spontaneous bleeding from the wound, nose bleeds or bloody diarrhea.
• Shortness of breath causing difficulty in breathing.